- Reading – I fell behind a bit here. I did not feel well most of the week, and that made it difficult to focus on reading and studies. I caught up with Dune on Friday, so I managed to hit the book club weekly mark. I made progress with Lords of the Sith, though I had anticipated finishing it a couple of days ago, but I only just finished it today (thank goodness for audiobooks on long drives). I began reading a new play, but I only made it about one scene in.
- Language – Watched six episodes of La Pimpa. Found a place to watch Friends in Italian…not sure if that will be easy because I have already seen all of friends or difficult because the language is a lot more advanced than children shows. I have until I finish La Pimpa to decide what to watch next though.
- Calories in/out – 7,145/15,863 (8,718 difference) – Okay, a very important point here. Although I made my goal as far as calories burned, I am not happy with my calories in. 7,145 calories only averages about 1,020 calories today, which is 180 calories beneath the minimum I should consume in a day. Again, the reason for this is not feeling well, but I must note that this is not something you should allow to happen under normal circumstances. Eating too few calories is just as damaging as eating too many and is neither healthy, nor an effective way to lose weight.
- Weight Loss – -2lbs…yay progress. I put on my renaissance costume for the first time in nearly a year today and it was super tight, the next time I wear it is in one month, hopefully I can keep up the 2lbs/week goal now and be down an extra 8lbs before then.
- Workout –
- Monday – Monologue Class, did not workout
- Tuesday – Worked out but did not finish Zumba routine or do anything after.
- Wednesday – Worked out, but somehow completely forgot plank knee taps and push-ups.
- Thursday – I tried to workout, but I was not feeling well and only made it through seven songs before I could not continue.
- Friday – Full workout, and I went up to the next weight on my in and out straight arms. That leaves only my overhead tricep extensions at the lowest weight, so expect those to go up soon.
- Saturday – I did not workout because I spent the day gathering up my costume to go to the renaissance faire with my friend on Sunday. I was feeling a little ill still anyhow.
- Sunday – Renaissance Faire. I used to work at this one as a dancer and a tumbler, so I tend to still get a decent workout when I visit (I burned over 3,000 calories on Sunday).
- Diet – So all over the place. With not feeling well, I was not eating nearly enough calories, then even when I started feeling better, I kept having bouts of hunger that threatened nausea if I did not eat. With being at Faire on Sunday, I was also at the mercy of faire food….ie not healthy. The days I did do good though, I was really good. Here is to doing better next week.
- Meditation – Up to date with headspace, and getting my moving meditations in most days. Still did not add Yoga routine in during the mornings, this week would have been an ideal week to do it were it not for not feeling well.