- Mental Floss – #22: The Renaissance: Was it a Thing? and #23: The Columbian Exhange.
- Reading – Read weekly Dune section, only one week left before I am finished. Finished A New Dawn, began Heir to the Jedi.
- Language – Watched six episodes of La Pimpa.
- Calories in/out – 9,372/15,506 (9,372) Ate a little more than burned, but not too bad.
- Weight Loss – Did not stay at home last night, so I did not weigh in again.
- Workout – I only got my workout in on Thursday and Friday. Monday I did a trial run at a job, Tuesday I spent the night at a friends, Wednesday I was on set, Saturday I was at a party and stayed at friends, and Sunday I did the Rollercoaster challenge. Busy, busy week.
- Diet – Eh…could have been better, but not being home most of the week, I did not do too bad.
- Meditation – Did my Headspace meditations, though definitely lacking in other meditations throughout the day.
- Charity – Rollercoaster Challenge. I did not meet my minimum goal of $150, raising only $90, but our group raised $100 more than our minimum goal. I wish I could have raised more, but I suppose it was not too bad for less than a week of time.