- Mental Floss – World History #21 – Columbus, De Gama, and Zheng He – 15th Century Mariners.
- Reading – I finished Tarkin and began A New Dawn, read up to Chapter 13. Read next section of Dune for Dune club. Only read one play, because it is a script I begin rehearsals for on Tuesday. I read it probably three times so far.
- Language – Watched three episodes of La Pimpa.
- Calories in/out – ?/13,638 – This week was such a bust. I was on set for about 12 hours each on Thursday and Friday, and did not do a very good job of tracking food on the other days, so I have no idea what my calories in was. I am sure too high. They feed us well on set. There was even a little zen pond with zen-type music playing. My calorie burn goal fell and average of 250 calories short each day. Not a good week overall.
- Workout –
- Monday – I think I got my workout in on Monday…the week was so crazy I did not even write in my fitness journal, but I am pretty sure I did.
- Tuesday – I was gone all day due to an interview in the city, so I did not have time to get my workout it.
- Wednesday – Got my workout in early so that I could get to bed early-ish. Had to be up at 4am.
- Thursday – On set 7am-7:30pm
- Friday – On set 6:30am-7:30pm
- Saturday – Recuperating from two days on set.
- Sunday – I very much wanted to skip the workout tonight, but I wanted to get at least three nights in. I spent the whole night telling myself “I will not throw up, I will not throw up…”
- Meditation – Fell a bit behind on my headspace meditations because I was getting so little sleep on days I had to be on set. Caught up by the end of the week though.