- Reading – Began reading Tarkin. I had intended to finish by now but I spent the last two days watching Hurricane Irma rather than reading (I used to live in Orlando, so I have a lot of friends there). Read one play.
- Mental Floss – World History #20 – Russia, the Kievan Rus, and the Mongols.
- Language – Watched three episodes of La Pimpa. Read four pages (one chapter) of Pinocchio.
- Calories in/out – 7,821/14,069 ()
- Weight Loss – 0…my weight actually went back up this week, but evened out by today.
- Workout –
- Monday & Tuesday – My spine was in a not happy place after spending Sunday laced up in my renaissance costume. I have not been in costume for that long in years, and I knew but the end of the day that my back was going to be hurting, and sure enough, Monday I could not turn my head to the left, and Tuesday, while I had movement back, there was a lot of pain. So these two days I only did some gentle stretching.
- Wednesday – I did my full routing and blocked out my Morning Yoga routine.
- Thursday – I did my Morning Yoga, though a little later in the day than I had intended. Also did my full workout routine, and accidentally went up a weigh on my shoulder flies for the first set. I made it through without doing a drop set, but went back to the correct weight for the second set. Not quite there yet.
- Friday – Did my Zumba routine and stretched, but I took the night off from weights. My shoulders were in pain from the accidental weight increase (good pain, not like I pulled anything), so I decided to give them the opportunity to feel better.
- Saturday – I tried to workout Saturday, I really did. Got up, did about 30 minutes of Zumba, and I just was not up for it. Been going through a lot lately and it was just one of those nights when it just knocked the wind out of me.
- Sunday – Got in the full workout AND increased the weights on my overhead tricep extensions. I imagine my triceps are going to hurt tomorrow.
- Diet – I was scraping this week. I do pretty much all of my grocery shopping at Trader Joe’s and the nearest Trader Joe’s is 40 minutes away, so I have been holding off for an extra week until I am out that way again. I picked up a few things at a local store, but it will be nice to finally go food shopping on Tuesday.
- Meditation – I finished Headspace’s Take 20 this week, and started on their Discovery series. Had some trouble focusing this week, my mind being in an almost constant state of turmoil, but I added in some extra meditations and I come to the end of the week feeling a little better.